PwC X Quesnay Webinar: Risk Assessments
Welcome to our next webinar! Together with PwC's Gunnar Holm Ringen and Thor Dalhaug, we are giving you a comprehensive introduction to the cornerstone of AML compliance: Risk assessments. In this one-hour webinar we will explain why risk assessments create the foundation of your anti-money laundering work and how to conduct them in practice.
When: June 3rd, 2021
Join us live for this joint PwC and Quesnay webinar to learn more about how to create and use a business specific risk assessment as required by the Norwegian anti-money laundering act §7.
What you will learn
- What elements should be considered when creating your customer risk assessment
- How your company risk assessment influences the customer risk assessment
- What important elements to consider when creating a risk assessment matrix that fits your company's risk assessment
- How you can automate the risk assessment in practice
- How to collect the necessary data that goes into your risk assessment matrix
- How a Client Lifecycle Management solution can adapt to every risk factor and their importance in an overall risk assessment
OBS! Looks like you missed this webinar.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive invitations to our future webinars, seminars, and conferences: